10th Annual Renewable Energy Roundup / Green Living Fair – Fredericksburg, TX (9/2009)
Posted by youngsierrans on September 15, 2009
Do these subjects interest you? Solar – Wind – Geothermal – Water Use & Reuse – Energy Conservation – Rainwater Harvesting – Green & Sustainable Building – Organic Growing – Alternative Transportation – Exhibits – Free Guest Speakers – Natural Food – Family Activities. If so, you’ll have plenty of like-minded company at the 10th Annual Renewable Energy Roundup/Green Living Fair.
When: September 25 – 27, 2009
Where: Fredericksburg, TX
Tickets/Gate Fee: $10 for Friday or Sunday, $12 for Saturday or $20 for a 3-day pass (children under 12 free). No pets please. General admission tickets are sold at the gate only.
Advance ticket packages are available – If you are interested in purchasing a special package call 877-3ROUNDUP for details.
- Exhibits and on-going demonstrations
- Over 50 speakers (keynote listed below) and workshops
- Toby Hemenway – author of Gaia’s Garden: A guide to Home-Scale Permaculture
- Karl Rabago – Vice President, Distributed Energy Services Austin Energy
- Bob Dixson – Mayor of Greensburg, Kansas
- Green job training (ImagineSolar – PV System Design & Installation)
- Fun learning activities for kids
- Musical performances
Website: See their site for more event details (schedule of events, speakers, exhibitors) or for electronic copies of previous year speaker presentations: http://theroundup.org/
This entry was posted on September 15, 2009 at 10:58 am and is filed under Educational, Infoshare, Non-YS Events, Social, Texas Conservation. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.